Applicate wins the most prestigious CIO Choice AWARD for the BEST Solution in ‘ENTERPRISE AI ASSISTANT’ category !!
CIO CHOICE is the largest online voting platform, where CIOs vote for their preferred and trusted ICT brands that they rely on the most. It is the Voice of Customer—the CIO Verdict. Winners are selected through an online fool proof, pan-India voting process with KPMG as the Knowledge Partner.
After winning the vote of trust from the CIOs, Applicate’s CTO and Co-Founder A. Madhusudan says “AI is transforming every part of business, work and life. We have a dream of creating intelligent machines that will redefine the way we work”.
Continuing the discussion, Ranjeet Kumar, CEO & Co-Founder added, “Intelligent machines will free up all the time for us, from most of the logical and repetitive tasks requiring no human intelligence. So that, the human mind can focus on creation, innovation, empathy, sympathy, purpose, passion, dream, life and all that machines can’t do”.
Enterprise Chatbots, Present or Future?
As the world moves from mobile first to AI first, most of the top companies that lead technology and best practices are betting on AI to drive exponential business gains in near to medium term.
Gartner predicts that, “By 2019 integrated virtual employee assistants will increase the productivity by 10%”.
As per the latest strategic prediction from Gartner, Individual apps are out. Bots are in. In the “post-app era,” chatbots will become the face of AI and bots will transform the way apps are built. Traditional apps, which are downloaded from a store to a mobile device, will become just one of many options for customers.
“By 2021, more than 50% of enterprises will spend more per annum on bots and chatbot creation than traditional mobile app development.” – Gartner
Understanding Enterprise Chatbots
Bots and chatbots powered with AI and Machine learning are going to redefine the Future of work. Enterprise Bots can do all the logical and repeatable tasks and assist each individual as per their role and function in an organization.
The AI Assistant Platform created by Applicate can Train, Support and Assist 1000s of employees and channel partners across functions of an organization.
‘ApplicateAI’ is an integrated AI BOT platform for Enterprise with defined and curated work-flows for Sales, Consumer Engagement and Employee support and engagement.
- Sales BOT – AI Sales Assistant ‘Sellina’ for Sales Team and Channel Partners. Watch explainer video to know more.
- HR Chatbot – Employee AI Assistant ‘Moon’ assists employees w.r.t updates, data, information, policies, compliance, product knowledge, skill gap identification, training inputs, and engagement etc
- [brand] BOT – Customized BOT with the ‘persona of a brand’ is the biggest innovation for maximizing the impact of any of consumer engagement and support.
How the Enterprise AI Assistant works
With 24×7 real-time interaction, one on one personalized engagement and super human-like intelligence, a customized Enterprise Chatbot for your entire organization can revolutionize employees skill, productivity and engagement.
- Conversational Interface : Conversational interface powered with Natural Language Processing intelligence, capable of instant response in discrete and consumable format makes the user experience frictionless and exponentially convenient. Users can chat with the AI Bot and get the all the information, data, content etc. which the BOT is trained for.
- System Intelligence : We have created an ‘Intelligent Machine’ with in-built intelligence on a lot of business scenarios, situations, and secondary data & information.
- Self Learning Machine : Our AI Chatbot is a self-learning machine that keeps learning to improve its responses, identification of inefficiencies, insights, and opportunities based on experience and training.
Welcome to the Future of work @ AI !!
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and live demo of our Enterprise AI Assistant platform. You may have a look at the explainer video of our AI Sales Assistant ‘Sellina’.